Points Estate (09) photographic print
Edition of 30. Signed photographic print on archival Arches paper. From an embargoed 2016 documentation photo essay entitled "Points Estate," captured on location in the north of England. The series marks the first time a photographer was able to capture and document the massive abstract and brutalist sculptures of the reclusive artists Alice Castroe and Ted Vallum.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.