Eighteen Balloons print (for Planned Parenthood)
An exclusive, limited edition photographic print by Hamish Robertson. Styled by Kirsten Smith and taken at a Los Angeles party celebrating Tavi Gevinson, the edition was launched in March 2017 to mark A Day Without a Woman with all profits from the sale of this print will directly benefit Planned Parenthood.
- Limited edition of 30 prints
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.