Wildfire (i) photographic print
Limited edition photographic print from a 2016 series documenting California wildfires.
Alongside the threat to residents, their homes, and the natural habitat, hundreds of animals—from dogs and cats to horses and bears—have been injured, evacuated, and displaced by the numerous wildfires devastating the Los Angeles area. 100% of profits from sales of the prints in this series will be donated to DART™, spcaLA’s Disaster Animal Response Team.
- Edition of 20, numbered and hand-signed by the artist
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.