Arabellum (04) photographic print
Edition of 30. Signed photographic print on archival Arches paper. From a 2022 landscape photo essay entitled "Arabellum," captured on location in California. The series, aided by 60-year-old optics and natural distortions, reflects on the arrivals, departures, and crossroads of a group of fictional characters.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.