Afterzine, Issue 2
Issue 2 of Afterzine, an arts and culture journal edited by Hamish Robertson, featuring a collection of invited works upon dictated themes. This issue's themes are “Los Angeles” and “Coincidence.”
- 24 full color pages, loose bound heavy stock newsprint
- 16.5" x 11.25"
- Limited edition of 1,000 copies
- Press: Dazed & Confused; TIME; Popsugar
- Made in the USA
Contributors: Andrew Andrew / Ashley Avignone / Diane Birch / Zooey Deschanel / Kyle Fitzpatrick / Jody Godoy / Christina Gregory / E. A. Hanks / Christy Harrison / Laura Havlin / Catherine Ireton / Ben Jones / Miranda July / Kitty, Daisy & Lewis / Thessaly La Force / Emily May / Peter Mendelsund / Mike Mills / Robert Montgomery / Maud Newton / Hans-Ulrich Obrist / Pamela Ribon / Hamish Robertson / Sophia Rossi / Mordechai Rubinstein / Bobby Solomon / Sadie Stein / Emma Straub / Natalia Stuyk / Andi Teran / Tamio Teshima / Phillip Toledano / Tina Tyrell / Wolfe von Lenkiewicz.
Also available for iPad—currently only $4.99. Click here for more information.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.