Afterzine, Issue 1
Issue 1 of Afterzine, an arts and culture journal edited by Hamish Robertson, featuring a collection of invited works upon dictated themes. This issue's theme is “Negative Space.”
- 112 b/w pages, perfect-bound
- 6" x 9"
- Second printing
- Made in the USA
Contributors: Erika Altosaar / Nico Antonelli / Jenni Avins / Eric Balliantz / Noma Bar / Nicholas Bentham / William Brown, Jr. / Alexa Chung / Kate Cox / Tavi Gevinson / Christy Harrison / Laura Havlin / Lizz Hickey / Paige Maguire / Shannon Maldonado / Lucy Martin / Hannah & Landon Metz / Thurston Moore / Jessica Pigza / George Pringle / George Prochnik / Mindy Ramaker / Hamish Robertson / Jon Schuller / Andi Teran / Henry David Thoreau / Peter Saville / Evan Scott / Joshua Siegel / Bobby Solomon / Megan Stewart / Joseph Sullivan
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.