Color Study — Domo (Ebor Grey)
Domo is an illustration print series depicting abstract minimalist cityscapes through assignment of dominant colors from a single viewpoint. Each print has been produced in a limited edition of 50 and comes signed and numbered. Multiple versions available.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.