Double Sunday (01) photographic print
Edition of 30. Signed photographic print on archival Arches paper. From a 2022 photo essay entitled "Double Sunday," captured in Los Angeles, California. In moments of disillusionment about this city, I often embark on forced explorations starting from a place extremely familiar—in this case, Neutra's VDL Studio in the Silverlake neighborhood—and find my way home using roads I've never taken in the search for the moments, oddities, or vistas that first attracted to me to Los Angeles. Double Sunday is one such exploration.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.