Vacancy, by Hamish Robertson
11 digitally printed photographs documenting one hour in New York City in February of 1998.
Shot on 35mm film predominantly at 1,337 feet above street level.
Winner of the 2011 MountZine Photo Book contest in Tokyo, Japan. 24 full color pages; saddle-stitch bound softcover.
Also available at Printed Matter, New York.
Made in the USA.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.