Afterzine, Issue 3
Issue 3 of Afterzine, an arts and culture journal edited by Hamish Robertson, featuring a collection of invited works upon dictated themes. This issue's theme is “Records.”
- 40 full color pages, perfect-bound
- 8" x 8"
- Made in the USA
Contributors: Dianna Agron / Theodora Allen / Sophie Auster / Z Berg / Peter Broderick / Jacqueline Cameron / Michael Clowater / Julie Cockburn / Andy Denzler / Lynn Downey / Molly Erman / Sarah Sophie Flicker / Ashrita Furman / Steven Gregor / Laura Havlin / Pier-Yves Larouche / Yvonne Lee / Erin McKenna / Christopher Marsden / Jennifer Medina / Meredith Melnick / Filippo Minelli / Rowan Moore /Hamish Robertson /Jonathan Reid Sevigny /Annamarie Tendler /Andi Teran /Stephan Tillmans /Jen Turner / Jonathan P. Watts.
- All Items are printed on museum-grade archival stock. Different series use different textures and finishes, most commonly premium etching papers or pearlescent photo paper.
- Dimensions refer to the size of the printed artwork and may, if shown, include a small border around the work. Standard framed works will thus be approximately 2–3" larger than the print size and shadowboxed works will be around 2–5" larger than the print size.
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada may order prints custom framed in a range of styles and materials. Each frame is individually handmade to order specifically, for the print, in collaboration with my partners at Simply Framed.
- If you'd like a frame style you've seen at simplyframed.com and it isn't available to add to cart, please get in touch and we can work together on a bespoke order.
- Please allow an additional 7–14 days to expected delivery time for framed order.